Well first of all, thank you for sticking with this blog for 9 months. We could have a blog child together by now.
It’s ThankYou Day. Things to be thankful for.
1. The OUTRAGEOUS texts my father is currently sending me.
2. The fantastic sandwich I had for dinner. Serrano ham, greens, grilled tomatoes, quince paste, dijon, manchego. It was amazing.
3. Fall weather. It’s only half way through September and I’m already wearing fall clothes. Fall is my favorite season you know.
4. Seeing this on a newsstand today.
Who are the Goons? I have no idea. Where is Tulsa, OK? I have an idea
5. Public transportation. Living in a city with a train system is amazing. It’s like
having your own personal driver without the convenience of being alone or in a car and they will only pick you up in very specific locations and anyone can ride with you.
6. The fact that when I get home tonight my new area rug will be kindly placed inside my door!!!
7. The new show Up All Night. I’m obsessed. It’s hilarious.
8. Finishing season 1 of LOST.
9. Starting season 2 of LOST.
10. The fact that after 9 months of run-on sentences, misspelled words, rants, jokes, typos, stories and celebrations you all have stuck with me.
This has been the best New Year’s resolution.
And you all didn’t think I would make it past St. Patrick’s Day.