It’s Bluebird Day of Happiness. I want to tell you about the things that made me happy today. I’m not entirely sure why today has to be about bluebirds and and can’t just be about regular happiness. But, I’ll just pretend that bluebirds have sponsored this holiday.
So here’s my list.
1. The Sooners won.
2. I jerseyed up again.
3. I slept an outrageous amount of hours.
4. I know that tomorrow I’m going to get my vacuum from Sean’s so I can finally vacuum this new rug I got that is shedding EVERYWHERE.
5. It was the most perfect fall day.
6. I got to see two of my friends from high school.
7. I am getting ready to watch more LOST.
8. I have all of you and that makes me happy.
9. Arkansas lost.
10. The new season of SNL started.
11. Alec Baldwin.
12. The fact that Chelsie is coming to visit me in 6 sleeps.
13. Finding out about a bar called Beauty Bar where you can get a martini and a manicure for $10.
14. Watching the Bridesmaids special features.
15. The police officer singing Oklahoma! to me as I was walking to Declan’s to watch the game.
16. Being able to walk to the OU bar in Chicago.
I love a good list. And that was a good one.
This message has been brought to you by bluebirds.