Ok so I know there isn’t a holiday today. But I’m not here to disappoint. So in honor of the kick off of the holiday season I will give you my list of must see holiday movies. This is in no way the best list. This is just my list. I’m warning you I won’t be including It’s a Wonderful Life or Miracle on 34th Street, buy those aren’t my favorites. If you are looking for those, find another list.
1. Love Actually- I like this movie when it’s not even Christmas Time. Best line, “There was more than one lobster at the birth of Christ?”
2. Elf- Everyones favorite. Best line, “But the children love the books!”
3. Rudolph- I already blogged about the dentist elf, but he has more friends on the island of misfit toys n
4. The other puppet movies with Kris Kringle and he has red hair and they save his love interest from the dungeon- Clearly I don’t know the title, but they show it on ABCFamily all the time. Bergermeister Meisterberger makes an appearance.
5. The one with the winter warlock- This is the newer puppet one. They sing the song, he’s mister white christmas he’s mister fun. Ba dun ba dun. I mister something that rhymes. Again I don’t know all the logistics. This is the newest one.
6. A Christmas Story- You know it’s good when the play it for 24 hours. That leg lamp. The Red Ryder BB gun. Ralphie. The lamppost. Their neighbors
dog. The chinese restaurant. You don’t have a reason not to watch it.
Buddy the Elf, what’s your favorite color?